Monday, May 25, 2009

Long time no see bro

We didn`t meet so long already
cannot belive you all are still live in gangster live
you all better change
you all are first and best friend of my in the primary school
still that remember that when i was 7 year old and you all are about 9 year old i always give bigger student
bully and you all help me ( but i cannot remember why you help me)
and went i 9 year old and you all are 12 year old you all teacher me to
be a bad student i always bully the small 1, quarral with teacher and many other.Than when was 10 year old you all are 13 year old and you had change school and my class was change by the stupid teacher and had no more friend and start to be a good boy.
now we meet again
i am now 14 year old and you all are 17 year old. All of you all was kick out of school .I wish i can follow you but my parent for sure won let. 1 day i will pay you 10 time what ever you had done to me .
TQ all your help
I wish all 12 of you all will change

No comments:

Post a Comment